Selling on Amazon may seem easy from afar, but it is indeed complicated. With the added benefits of having a global buyer village at your fingertips to easy sales, things can take an ugly turn if you don’t follow Amazon’s rules and regulations. If you violate them, Amazon Account Suspension is deemed to happen.
What can get you suspended?
Amazon Account Suspension snatches selling privileges mainly due to these reasons,
- Failing Performance
If your sales go down in charts and buyers are not interested in your product or your services, then Amazon has no need for you.
- Playing By Their Rules
If you want Amazon to continue providing you their magnanimous platform of customers, you have to follow their policies professionally, and meet up with their expectations.
- Having a restricted item on sale
Do not take a risk of fooling Amazon, you most certainly aren’t the first to attempt it. Sell items in accordance with their limitations.
What to do when you face an Amazon Account Suspension?
Amazon will suspend you if you break their rules and regulations, though they do offer another chance for sellers to learn from their mistakes and shortcomings. You will have to submit an appeal with an intriguing Plan of Action to counter your Amazon Account Suspension. Notice the reason for which you have been suspended in the notice and make it the highlight of your appeal. Go through the set of rules surrounding the cause of your Amazon Account Suspension, only then will you understand, what lacked in your performance. If you still do not understand the reason for your suspension, Amazon offers one-to-one help.
What must be the top highlights of your Amazon Account Suspension appeal, are listed below.
- Take full responsibility for your actions, be it intentional or unintentional. You must take the full blame if you are to convince Amazon of your professionalism and seriousness towards your seller account.
- Show Amazon your commitment towards improving your seller account. Show them you are customer-centric and deeply thankful for the prestigious chance of being able to sell on Amazon.
- You must avoid criticizing Amazon’s services. It is you who violated the agreement set by them.
- Your appeal must have a well-thought ad well-structured Plan of Action. This is the main body of your appeal that can save you from delayed Amazon Account Suspension. Don’t rush your appeal, as it will reflect sloppiness. Time is money, and if you rush to a haphazard appeal, profits will drop further down as reinstatement will be delayed.
- Don’t prolong your appeal, keep it simple and to the point. Avoid elongating it. Seller Performance will not have the time to read your poetic distress. Try using bullet points instead of paragraphing. It will attract focus, which will lead Seller performance to the crux of your Plan of Action.
- Lastly, include every point that leads to your suspension and state how you can overcome those shortcomings.
If you submit a strong appeal, reinstatement may come quick and so will your profits.